Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Scrapbook Challenge: Anything Goes – Purple Baby Girl Scrapbook Page

I had so much fun with the challenge this week. The challenge is for the Come and Get It blog and since it is the 5th week of the month you can make whatever you want – anything goes. I had some beautiful baby girl photos that I’ve been wanting to scrapbook, so I thought….”Why not kill two birds with one stone.” Here is my challenge scrapbook page entry

100_1368

 

Isn’t this such a beautiful page. Sometimes I think that less is really more. I see so many cluttered scrapbook pages and while some look nice, others are so cluttered you forget that you are really supposed to be looking at the picture, not the embellishments. The papers I used are K&Company. I draped purple and black ribbon across the bottom portion of the page and the purple on the tag at the bottom is a plum colored paint chip. So run to your local hardware store ladies, you can use those colored paint strips for scrapbooking.

Let me know what you think and get to scrapping those scrapbooks and keepsakes.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts