Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Scrapbook Page Idea – Baby Girl Easter Egg Hunt

So I know, I know. Everyone has Christmas Scrapbook Pages on the brain, but I was really tired of looking at Christmas this

early in the season, so I decided to make a scrapbook page that involved some of my favorite photographs. This Easter scrapbook page featuring my baby girl is so beautiful and really fun. It doesn’t feature any special papers or scrapbook embellishments, but it still looks great. Here is the finished product.

100_1378

The colors used in this picture were for a challenge: Colour Create – I was really excited when I saw this set of colors on a challenge for this time of year, so I had to take part – even though I wasn’t going to create a Christmas themed card. The colors required for this challenge were deep pink, turquoise and ivory.

I fulfilled the deep pink requirement with the 12x12 page I used. I highlighted the pictures with turquoise and the printed paper was an ivory base with all three colors mixed in with the printed flowers.

I tried to fill in space with buttons. I didn’t want to over do any of the embellishments because the printed paper was busy enough. I’ll be trying to enter a challenge 2 to 3 times a week because I really need to get on the ball with all of this beautiful card making and scrapbooking stuff we have.

Over time my scrapbook pages and creations are getting better and I’m really excited to see how much better I can get. Mom is still teaching me stuff everyday.

Thank for those who looked. Now get to scrappin’ those scrapbooks and keepsakes

Jess

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful creation. Fabulous design and lovley use of our colours:-))
    Beautiful pictures.
    Thanks for joining in with us over at Colour Create.
    Sylvia
    Dt member

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts